Question from dudewwh

Where do you find genesect?

On one site it says the only way to obtain it is by a special event. So how do I find it?

You have to go to the Nintendo event that gives away Genesect. Currently there is no way to get one outside of hacking.

Yeah genesect, meloetta & keldeo are event pokemon like how shaymin, darkrai & arceus. We got those 3 eventually & we will these 3 as well but not like in 2 weeks or something it'll be awhile because they are are for a reason & the victini event didn't even end yet they would release another event so soon.

Genesect is a Nintendo event pokemon, it is the same as Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai. You will just have to wait until Nintendo releases the special Genesect event. If you cant wait that long and you dont mind if its a hacked pokemon look here (www.theephs.webs.com/) It is my guilds website, just go to forums and read the Rules and Guidelines post under B/W, and I will get back to you ASAP.

I own every pokemon

How do u hav every pokemon

You need to get it from the event

www.pokedit.com/download/event-pkm/

This link