Where do you find genesect?

1. On one site it says the only way to obtain it is by a special event. So how do I find it?

User Info: dudewwh

dudewwh - 5 years ago

1. You need to get it from the event

User Info: Mewtwo_Food

Mewtwo_Food - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You have to go to the Nintendo event that gives away Genesect. Currently there is no way to get one outside of hacking.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah genesect, meloetta & keldeo are event pokemon like how shaymin, darkrai & arceus. We got those 3 eventually & we will these 3 as well but not like in 2 weeks or something it'll be awhile because they are are for a reason & the victini event didn't even end yet they would release another event so soon.

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Genesect is a Nintendo event pokemon, it is the same as Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai. You will just have to wait until Nintendo releases the special Genesect event. If you cant wait that long and you dont mind if its a hacked pokemon look here (www.theephs.webs.com/) It is my guilds website, just go to forums and read the Rules and Guidelines post under B/W, and I will get back to you ASAP.

User Info: EliteError

EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I own every pokemon

User Info: kevkev1

kevkev1 - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. How do u hav every pokemon

User Info: ladysman90

ladysman90 - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. www.pokedit.com/download/event-pkm/

This link

User Info: balalalalalala

balalalalalala - 2 years ago 0 0
  7. ok so either get power saves or look up sleepy jirachi on youtube he has a video to show u how to get any pokemon u want because unless you live in japan I highly doubt your getting genesect the real way!

User Info: JeshLee

JeshLee - 1 year ago 0 0
  8. Could someone hack the event pokemon for me?

User Info: gamer299

gamer299 - 1 year ago 0 0