Evolve Magmar?

1. I've been having my Magmar for a while and i want to evolve it. How can i evolve my Magmar without actually trading it?

User Info: DragonQuester9

DragonQuester9 - 5 years ago

1. There is no other way, you must trade your Magma with the Magmarizer otherwise you will not be able to get a Magmortar.

User Info: EliteError

EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You can hack a magmortar via action replay but it'd just be a wild one and magmar only evolves by trade, if your worried you won't get him back just trade with a friend wirelessly and ask for a trade back then you'll both be satisfied. ^^

User Info: kingkrown24

kingkrown24 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There is also a slight glitch and it requires alot of luck. Put it in the GTS with the item for something like a level 9 and under Zapdos, once its done search for a trade you can actually do. After the new trade is done, leave the gts, reenter it and take it out. It will act as if you traded with yourself

User Info: eyebone

eyebone - 5 years ago 0 0