Question from dudewwh

After finding all of the seven sages where do you go to find N?

Looker tells you he has information on N's location but he does not tell you where it is,

ellis123 answered:

You can't find N. N doesn't actually make an appearance after having beaten him in the castle. The time that Looker references him is only that, a reference.
3 1

Answers

gill_bill answered:

He tells you information about N, but you can't find him. N changes his ways that Ghetsis makes him. Team Plasma basically keeps him in the dark so he becomes obsessed with the wrong things. But, after the last battle with him, he changes and leaves on his own path. The information on N was to show that he has been with the legendary pokemon and they are both on the safe path and not the path of destruction. I know the stuff sounds cliche, but that's the reason why Looker gives you that little tidbit. Hope that helps!
0 0

How do I find each of the seven sages? Answered chaosbraker5000
How do I Find the Six Sages that are scattered in Unova after post-game? Open cdbum
Seven Sages: Now what? Open 26sasha
After Seven Sages? Answered aquadragon75057
Seven sages? Answered Trigduckchu