How do I change my Trainer Card to Pokemon Trainer?

1. On my Trainer Card, I am having trouble change me Trainer ID back to Pokemon Trainer. Is there a way out of this?

User Info: Blastman6

Blastman6 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You cant afther the lady in the pokemon chenter changes it it the ones she gives you that you can change it to i hope this halps

User Info: zim_grr_96945

zim_grr_96945 - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. no zim_grr person there is a way to change it back to trainer, ill try it now...
    wait, you cant change it back to trainer! but you can change it to ace trainer, if thats what you want. to change it, click the arow under NAME. hope it helps too!

User Info: Reshiram_rules

Reshiram_rules - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. you can't change it to trainer, i learned it when i changed mine to a pkmn ranger and tried to change it back to trainer.
    If you want to change it, get another ds with pokemon white/black ( depends on wich game you chose or you dont have to) trade all your pokemon to the other game and take crapppy pokemon from the other game, delete the profile you have that has all the crappy pokemon.
    then start new game, get crappy pokemon and trade the crappys for the pokemon on the other game.
    the problem is, you have to beat the game over again but you get to catch reshiram/zekrom again!

User Info: ghost0711

ghost0711 - 6 years ago 0 2