Question from woodpete12

Where are the best places to EV train?

Please provide the best spot for HP, Attack, Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Defense, and Speed

woodpete12 provided additional details:

You guys don't understand. Im talking about EV training not leveling up, I just hatched a bunch of different pokemon with a selected nature and I want them to have proper EVs.

Answers

PokemonBWrocks answered:

I think we all know it... The Elite 4 (I call it Elite 5 - Champion!) is one of them. BUT NOT THE BEST... (In my opinion.)
0 1

sonicravenx answered:

Well generally,depending on the pokemon,From my understanding of pokemon and the stats,each category would give you a certain number of points. So Defeating this pokemon wont differ from defeating that pokemon. But a good place I go,or places I go to in a daily period are:
Nimbasa Small and big courts
Route 14
Victory Road
route 7
Dragonspiral tower
Or heck..even battle the elite four again.
0 0

sonicravenx answered:

And it would still be the Elite 4,just that there would be a champion,or someone who beat it,a second champion, get ur facts straight PokemonBWrocks
0 0

dcoughler answered:

woodpete2, I don't think anyone has sat down to figure that out yet. I can tell you that one of the best for training Defense prior to beating N at the Pokemon League is the Double Grass in PinWheel forest. I don't know for the rest (although I might just have to sit down with a spreadsheet and Serebii.net and figure it out sometime after Easter).
0 0

sonicravenx answered:

Either way, I'd still say what I said Post game despite what your doing. If your trying to Upgrade anythign in a pokemon it involves battling,so as i said,and involving my knowledge, there one in the same,so im very much revelent.
0 0

spitefultenebie answered:

I forget the matchups but i think if u need speed, litwick. im also pretty sure basculin is for sp def. i suggest googleing serebii because that will give u all the info u need
0 0

renegade_jester answered:

These are the places I've used to EV train:
Hp - Icirrus city (walk around in the ponds and wait for stunfisk and palpitoad)
Attack - Twist Mountain (cubchoo, drillbur [in the dirt clouds], gurdurr)
Sp. Atk - Celestial Tower (litwiks and elgyem)
Speed - The lake to the east of Nacrene on Route 3 (surf for basculin)
As you can tell, I've mostly been training sweepers, so I'm not sure about places for Def and Sp. Def...
Also, it really helps to have the appropriate EV brace since most of these pokemon only give 1 or 2 EVs
0 0