Where are the best places to EV train?

1. Please provide the best spot for HP, Attack, Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Defense, and Speed

User Info: woodpete12

woodpete12 - 5 years ago
    You guys don't understand. Im talking about EV training not leveling up, I just hatched a bunch of different pokemon with a selected nature and I want them to have proper EVs.

User Info: woodpete12

woodpete12 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I think we all know it... The Elite 4 (I call it Elite 5 - Champion!) is one of them. BUT NOT THE BEST... (In my opinion.)

User Info: PokemonBWrocks

PokemonBWrocks - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Well generally,depending on the pokemon,From my understanding of pokemon and the stats,each category would give you a certain number of points. So Defeating this pokemon wont differ from defeating that pokemon. But a good place I go,or places I go to in a daily period are:
    Nimbasa Small and big courts
    Route 14
    Victory Road
    route 7
    Dragonspiral tower
    Or heck..even battle the elite four again.

User Info: sonicravenx

sonicravenx - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. And it would still be the Elite 4,just that there would be a champion,or someone who beat it,a second champion, get ur facts straight PokemonBWrocks

User Info: sonicravenx

sonicravenx - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. woodpete2, I don't think anyone has sat down to figure that out yet. I can tell you that one of the best for training Defense prior to beating N at the Pokemon League is the Double Grass in PinWheel forest. I don't know for the rest (although I might just have to sit down with a spreadsheet and Serebii.net and figure it out sometime after Easter).

User Info: dcoughler

dcoughler - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Either way, I'd still say what I said Post game despite what your doing. If your trying to Upgrade anythign in a pokemon it involves battling,so as i said,and involving my knowledge, there one in the same,so im very much revelent.

User Info: sonicravenx

sonicravenx - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. I forget the matchups but i think if u need speed, litwick. im also pretty sure basculin is for sp def. i suggest googleing serebii because that will give u all the info u need

User Info: spitefultenebie

spitefultenebie - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. These are the places I've used to EV train:
    Hp - Icirrus city (walk around in the ponds and wait for stunfisk and palpitoad)
    Attack - Twist Mountain (cubchoo, drillbur [in the dirt clouds], gurdurr)
    Sp. Atk - Celestial Tower (litwiks and elgyem)
    Speed - The lake to the east of Nacrene on Route 3 (surf for basculin)
    As you can tell, I've mostly been training sweepers, so I'm not sure about places for Def and Sp. Def...
    Also, it really helps to have the appropriate EV brace since most of these pokemon only give 1 or 2 EVs

User Info: renegade_jester

renegade_jester - 5 years ago 0 0