Question from zgapd

Game reset?

I know how in different games you can insert a button code to erase your save file is there one for black and white? If so please post it as an answer I irreparably damaged my game save and now can't save

hiei_hirashi asked for clarification::

Does messing with the clock also break the game?

zgapd answered:

Up+Select+B as in the rest of the games.....Answering my own question how awesome XD
2 0

Answers

oishij answered:

Zeke you are correct ive tried this and it works thanks zeke. it is up +select+b
0 0

ouchalargerock answered:

oishij, It makes you wait 24 more hours to go to DW. It will also mess up Black City and White Forest if you skip days.
0 0

Kouta_Fox answered:

In order to erase your saved file, press and hold the Up+Select+B buttons on the Pokemon titile screen. I believe the game will also instructed you how to erase your saved file if you started a new game and tried to overwrite you saved game.
If you want to 'soft reset' your game, press and hold the L+R+Start+Select buttons during gameplay if you needed to know. XD
0 0

Can I reset my save in-game? Answered Nakanon
If I reset my game will I still hvae the mystery gifts? Answered sofrekinbored
Hard Reset? Answered nellan1223
Soft Reset? Answered nellan1223
When you delete a move with Max PP, does relearning it reset the PP? Answered Samusmus