Game reset?

1. I know how in different games you can insert a button code to erase your save file is there one for black and white? If so please post it as an answer I irreparably damaged my game save and now can't save

User Info: zgapd

zgapd - 5 years ago
    Does messing with the clock also break the game?

User Info: hiei_hirashi

hiei_hirashi - 5 years ago

1. Up+Select+B as in the rest of the games.....Answering my own question how awesome XD

User Info: zgapd

zgapd - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Zeke you are correct ive tried this and it works thanks zeke. it is up +select+b

User Info: oishij

oishij - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. oishij, It makes you wait 24 more hours to go to DW. It will also mess up Black City and White Forest if you skip days.

User Info: ouchalargerock

ouchalargerock - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. In order to erase your saved file, press and hold the Up+Select+B buttons on the Pokemon titile screen. I believe the game will also instructed you how to erase your saved file if you started a new game and tried to overwrite you saved game.
    If you want to 'soft reset' your game, press and hold the L+R+Start+Select buttons during gameplay if you needed to know. XD

User Info: Kouta_Fox

Kouta_Fox - 4 years ago 0 0