Question from BlueRunway05

Finding Pokemon in Dreamworld = random?

Okay, I went through the the dream bridge or forrest. Anyway, I'm still new to this. I found some Pokemon and I started to wonder if the Pokemon are random. So, finding Pokemon in bushes and trees appear to be random.

But how do I get the Pokemon that I'm looking for? I wanted a certain kind and is there a way to get a pokemon I'm looking for the easiest way? I don't want to spend time looking for a pokemon for an extended period of time that cause a time gap!

dcoughler answered:

The pokemon available to you are limited to the area you search, and the number of Dream Points you have.

There are 3 Areas:

- Pleasant Forest (the first area)
- Windswept Sky (opens after 2500 points)
- Shining Ocean (opens after 5000 points)

In each area, more pokemon and objects become available to find after you achieve 7500 and 10000 points. But, as sonicravenx said, what you find is random. Check Serebii.net to see if the pokemon you want is even available. Also, remember that you can go through the Isle of Dreams more than once in a session.
2 0

Answers

sonicravenx answered:

You arent destined to find pokemon you WANT.
what you destined to find is pokemon,usually in first or second evolution, that ARENT from 5 gen.
Its basically random and getting the pokemon you want isnt going to happen.
And basically what you DONT want to do is what you have to do.
if you want the pokemon you want your going to have to SPEND ALOT OF TIME looking for it causing time to be lost.
Trust me..its agonizing but view it like this...dont go on to find what you want,go on and exspect to find what you dont have and cant obtain.Last night i caught a Lotad and i dont really want one but hey,i like Ludicolo's lol.
1 1