Question from jarrodchon

Battle Subway and EV training?

I know that in Battle Subway pokemon get scaled to lvl 50.
From what I gather from EVs, you get the stat bonuses from every 4 EVs when you hit level 100. I wanted to ask, if I use an EV-trained pokemon that's not level 100 in battle subway, will it still get the stat bonuses even though it hasn't technically got the stat bonuses since it hasn't hit level 100?

Answers

Mecha_Kraken answered:

The answer to your question is yes. As long as your pokemon is fully EV-trained, it does not matter what level it is since the stats will be adjusted accordingly. I use under leveled pokemon all the time in the subway, once they have the moves I want, and are EV-trained.
0 0

Carlos_Goulart answered:

In 5th generation, pokemon gain status bonuses instantly after the battle. If you EV train your pokemon and go to battle subway at level 20, for instance, it will be at lv50 with any status bonus it got so far.

You can see the status gaining by comparing it before and after a battle that would give you 4 or more ev's in that stat. :)
0 0

Battle subway need help.? Open pappushaana
Battle subway? Open eriolpo123
Battle subway team? Answered Deefrenzy41
Pokemon For Battle Subway? Answered Sobolalliv
Machine in battle subway? Open lanelazerbeam