Question from dewotter

Glitches?

Are their any?

Answers

ellis123 answered:

Yes, there are glitches: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/58552033
0 0

jwolfe340 answered:

I found one where I walked through a trainer when getting off of Surfing. I got a wild encounter right next to a trainer onshore, but I was surfing in the water. I got out of the battle, went onto the space with the trainer, and just walked right through him. It was pretty cool actually :D.
1 0

Kattriella answered:

I think there may be a glitch in my game because I catch both forms of the Pokemon Basculin and I should only be able to catch the blue form.
0 1

crone_nick answered:

YES!!! SOMEONE ASKED THIS QUESTION!!!!!!!!! On the 3DS/DSi Connection Settings menu, or on the Pokemon Black Connection settings, switch your Auto-obtain DNS to No. Then, switch your code to 204.45.29.54. Even if the test doesn't work, the glitch will. Go into the GTS, and recieve a random shiny Pokemon! If you want any specifics, go onto www.pokegts.us/distribute.php. Make any Pokemon you like, even change their moves. You can even get Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta. I TRIED THIS IT REALLY WORKS but make sure to keep the link open when receiving the Pokemon.
YOUR'E GONNA LOVE ME FOR THIS!!!
0 1

crone_nick answered:

SWITCH ONLY THE PRIMARY DNS CODE!!!!!!! this is necessary.
0 1

pokemon-racer answered:

Yes, there are a few. One is that when you go to the City with the libary gym and the warhouses, near pinwheel forest (I forgot what it was called) face the wall next to the door and click A. It will say;
' this cabinet is chock full of Pokemon pictures and toys.'

There are also some more glitches. Just look up Pokemon Black Glitches on Google. :D
0 0

pokemon-racer answered:

Sorry, go in the cafe and face the wall next to the door. :D
0 0