Question from dewotter

Glitches?

Are their any?

Answers

ellis123 answered:

Yes, there are glitches: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/58552033
0 0

jwolfe340 answered:

I found one where I walked through a trainer when getting off of Surfing. I got a wild encounter right next to a trainer onshore, but I was surfing in the water. I got out of the battle, went onto the space with the trainer, and just walked right through him. It was pretty cool actually :D.
0 0

Kattriella answered:

I think there may be a glitch in my game because I catch both forms of the Pokemon Basculin and I should only be able to catch the blue form.
0 0

crone_nick answered:

YES!!! SOMEONE ASKED THIS QUESTION!!!!!!!!! On the 3DS/DSi Connection Settings menu, or on the Pokemon Black Connection settings, switch your Auto-obtain DNS to No. Then, switch your code to 204.45.29.54. Even if the test doesn't work, the glitch will. Go into the GTS, and recieve a random shiny Pokemon! If you want any specifics, go onto www.pokegts.us/distribute.php. Make any Pokemon you like, even change their moves. You can even get Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta. I TRIED THIS IT REALLY WORKS but make sure to keep the link open when receiving the Pokemon.
YOUR'E GONNA LOVE ME FOR THIS!!!
0 0

crone_nick answered:

SWITCH ONLY THE PRIMARY DNS CODE!!!!!!! this is necessary.
0 0

When loading game, why does a black screen appear? Unanswered ryvamo
Lugia can it transfer? Answered balalalalalala
Final Pokemon for my Team? Open MetaPokeKnight
How do I get past the guy in front of the Driftveil City Gym? Open PokemonQuiz
Rate my team, please? Answered pokefan417