Question from Reshiram_rules

How do i catch Victini at Liberty Garden?

I use lots of great balls and i reduce its health to 1 HP, put it to sleep, paralyze it and confuse it, and still i cant catch it! Any tips? please help i need victini in my pokemon party!

Tekkaman_James answered:

Unfortunately, Victini's catch rate is VERY low; usually around a 1% success rate. The only thing I can recommend is to stock up on Balls and save before you fight him. This way, if you use all your Balls, you can just reload your save and start again.

Beyond that, it's all up to chance. My wife wasted over 200 Balls before she caught hers, but I also know people who have caught him on the first try. Just be patient and you'll get him eventually. Good luck!
0 0

Answers

glitchunter75 answered:

Sorry, all you got to do is hope to catch it. But you should have found a few Ultra balls by Castelia City. Use those. I must say though, it was surprisingly hard to capture for a Level 15 Pokemon
0 0

Reshiram_rules answered:

but i used all my Ultra balls!
0 0

Afraid I will lose Liberty pass and/or Victini? Answered mykidisapokemon
How do I catch Victini? Open Chaya13
How to catch Victini? Answered Medo64
I Already Have the Liberty Pass but why cant i go to Liberty Island? Open dragonicmaster5
Victini? Answered ShadowFax_EX