How do i catch Victini at Liberty Garden?

1. I use lots of great balls and i reduce its health to 1 HP, put it to sleep, paralyze it and confuse it, and still i cant catch it! Any tips? please help i need victini in my pokemon party!

User Info: Reshiram_rules

Reshiram_rules - 5 years ago

1. Unfortunately, Victini's catch rate is VERY low; usually around a 1% success rate. The only thing I can recommend is to stock up on Balls and save before you fight him. This way, if you use all your Balls, you can just reload your save and start again.

Beyond that, it's all up to chance. My wife wasted over 200 Balls before she caught hers, but I also know people who have caught him on the first try. Just be patient and you'll get him eventually. Good luck!

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Sorry, all you got to do is hope to catch it. But you should have found a few Ultra balls by Castelia City. Use those. I must say though, it was surprisingly hard to capture for a Level 15 Pokemon

User Info: glitchunter75

glitchunter75 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. but i used all my Ultra balls!

User Info: Reshiram_rules

Reshiram_rules - 5 years ago 0 0