How do I get to the second floor of the Abyssal Ruins?

1. I've collected everything on the first floor and made my way to the center, but I can't manage to activate the stairs. What do I do now?

User Info: Luigifan18

Luigifan18 - 5 years ago

1. If you take too many steps to get there you can't get to the next floor. There is a map of the ruins under the FAQs section of this site. Use that and a guide to get there as quick as possible and in as few steps as possible and it should work. Also you don't actually need to collect everything on one floor to move on to the next floor.

User Info: videomaster721

videomaster721 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/walkthrough/postgame/undella_bay

You'll need Pokemon that can learn Flash and Strength.

And he's right, if you take too long to get to the center, it won't work, so this link shows you the quickest path to get past all the floors to get the treasure before you get kicked out.

User Info: mariotoad7

mariotoad7 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/walkthrough/postgame/undella_bay

User Info: mariotoad7

mariotoad7 - 5 years ago 0 0