Question from shvulcan

How to get Genesect, Meloetta and Keldo?

Are these pokemon obtainable via an event? Also if any one can trade me these pokemon I have many other legendaries and a few shinies I can offer.

From: Tekkaman_James 3 years ago

Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect will only LEGITIMATELY be obtainable through events that have not yet been made available. For the moment, all we can do is wait.

Otherwise, if you're the type of person who doesn't mind hacked Pokemon, you could always hack one yourself with a cheat device or get a hacked one traded to you via the Trade Boards.

Hacks

I can trade you one if you like. Give me your friend code and you will get a shiny Genesect, or a Keldeo or Meloetta, whatever you like.

Hasn't the events been done in Japan?

1 Go to www.pokecheck.org
2 Create an acount
3 Select keldo
4 Go to the gts (the normal one not negotiations)
5 You willget keldo for free

This works for all pokemon