Battle subway?

1. Whats the difference if I enter my level 80 pokemon or a level 100 pokemon in the battle subway.

for example a Lvl 80 emboar and a lvl 100 emboar.
    isn't their level will be cut to 50.
    will the higher level will have more stat than the lower one?

User Info: eriolpo123

eriolpo123 - 5 years ago
    as in, their base stat at lvl 50?
    but what about the EV and IV they aquire?

User Info: eriolpo123

eriolpo123 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. They will have the same stats as if they were level 50, so it makes no difference.

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. IV's aren't going to effect any extra gains for a higher level pokemon.

EV's however do effect stats each level. I've never actually found a straight answer on how exactly a pokemon's stats are reverted to "level 50". My best guess is that your pokemon's stats are reverted back to what they were when it was level 50. So if your Emboar's hp was 150 at level 50 and 300 at level 100, your Emboar's hp would be 150 in the battle subway.

All you have to do is make sure you EV train your pokemon ASAP. Breed to get the correct nature/better IVs and then EV train it from level 1.

User Info: Thamior77

Thamior77 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0