Question from DavilaDarkness

How to level Up Fast without AR or cheats?

Bought the Black Version 2 days ago and I'm stuck at the Pkmn League with only Emboar @ lvl60 and i left all the other Pokemon at low levels 30-35... I there a 'legal' way to level up quick in the game let's say a trainer i can fight again and again... without using cheats plz!?!

MetalKingBoo answered:

There are a few ways that are easy for your low Level Pokemon:

- Do you have an Exp. Share? If so, let one of your Pokemon hold it, and keep fighting the Elite 4 with your Emboar. Rinse and repeat for the others. It's slow, but effective. Plus you get some money at least.

- Opelucid City, the house near the gate to Route 10. There's 2 trainers, both are rotational battles. Their Pokemon are Level 39. You can do this once every day.

- Nimbasa City Sport domes. Battle a bunch of trainers there once every day.

Otherwise, train your Pokemon at Route 10 or Victory Road, that's what I would do in your situation.
2 0

EliteError answered:

Well what I would do is spend all your money on items you want and take your pokemon in against the elite 4 and just keep battling them over and over.
1 0

Pacman155 answered:

Attach a lucky egg to whatever pokemon you are training. Then go to a area with level appropriate pokemon in the grass. Run around to find a shaking patch of grass, this is probably a Audino. If you beat it, it gives you a ton of exp.
1 0

PkmDbz answered:

You really can defeat the while league with emboar.I did that,if its above level 50 its more than enough,u just have to rely on strategy and stock up on allot of potions.The best moves fr emboar are Flare Blitz-lvl 62,Hammer Arm-Move tutor Mistralton city(house next to pokemon center),Earthquake-Top Floor of Relic Castle and Heat Crash or Head Smash.I know they take recoil but emboar has insanely high attack so stock up on Hyper Potions and NEVER buy revives cause u can buy revival herbs in Driftveil city Market.And keep 6 pokemon and just ram thru the elite 4.In case u'r emboar faints go to some pokemon and revive it.

0 1