Question from DrAwsm

I repeatedly get Error Code 51099. Help? D:

I'm using a DSi with WPA security. Whenever I search for an access point with WEP or no security, I always get my connection, but never when I search using Advanced Connection. When I DO get it on the list, I'll add it, then I'll get 051099-1. When I get a successful connection test, I'll head onto Pokemon White, try to connect to the Wi-Fi Lounge, but I usually get Error Code 51099. On very rare occasions, I'll have a successful time and will be able to battle to my hearts content, but 98% of the time it doesn't work. I just want to play Pokemon without this much hassle. Please help with whatever you can. Thanks. :)

DrAwsm provided additional details:

I've already checked Nintendo's site before posting this question.

Tekkaman_James asked for clarification:

Are you sure you read the entire entry for that Error Code on the Nintendo site? It looked like their recommended fix was quite extensive.

Answers

Tekkaman_James answered:

Go to the following link:

www.nintendo.com/consumer/index.jsp

On the left-hand side look for the "Error Code Lookup" box and enter 51099 in it. This will bring up the definition of your error as well as suggested fixes for the error.

I would have just summarized them here, but the information on this error code was quite lengthy. Best of luck to you!
0 1

JarieSuicune answered:

Normally, as it states, it's because you have a wireless signal issue, usually something's just set wrong on your system.

Another possible problem: Take out your Action Replay DS/DSi if trying to use one online. It won't let you, and gives you that error code. (NOT saying that you are, just that I've heard that people who try to do that will).
0 0