How far can I complete the National Pokedex without trading?

1. I have the following games with all pokemon from them available:

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
    Pokemon Diamond and Platinum
    Pokemon Soul Silver
    Pokemon Black

I haven't got any event pokemon so I'm wondering how far I can complete the pokedex without trading and using only pokemon from these games?

User Info: tabstis

tabstis - 5 years ago

1. Remember that you can't get zorua / zoroark on your own, in addition to what the previous person said.

User Info: Checkmate88

Checkmate88 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Just subtract all the event pokemon from the current total of the National Dex and that would be the number you can get.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldo, Melotta, Genosect are all the event pkmn.

User Info: mnkysprn

mnkysprn (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. Almost none of the legends, only the Pokemon in/post-game, and your starter line for complete data.

User Info: XD00999

XD00999 - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. It depends because if you go to the Nimbassa city football dome and the other ones the pokemon change and in the evenings 18:00-19:00 there is a boat that trainers have a variety of pokemon that change

User Info: Danb218

Danb218 - 4 years ago 0 1