Question from tabstis

How far can I complete the National Pokedex without trading?

I have the following games with all pokemon from them available:

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
Pokemon Diamond and Platinum
Pokemon Soul Silver
Pokemon Black

I haven't got any event pokemon so I'm wondering how far I can complete the pokedex without trading and using only pokemon from these games?

Answers

mnkysprn answered:

Just subtract all the event pokemon from the current total of the National Dex and that would be the number you can get.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldo, Melotta, Genosect are all the event pkmn.
1 0

Checkmate88 answered:

Remember that you can't get zorua / zoroark on your own, in addition to what the previous person said.
1 0

XD00999 answered:

Almost none of the legends, only the Pokemon in/post-game, and your starter line for complete data.
0 1

Danb218 answered:

It depends because if you go to the Nimbassa city football dome and the other ones the pokemon change and in the evenings 18:00-19:00 there is a boat that trainers have a variety of pokemon that change
0 1