Question from Fireemblemguy22

Best fighting pokemon?

Please help me choose between Lucario, Mienshao, or Gallade
which one is better?

It depends on how they fit into your team. They all of different move sets and base stats, not to mention type, so it comes down to personal preference and overall type match-ups within your team.

My favorite of the three is Lucario. He has a great move pool, but his steel-fighting type leaves a lot to be desired as far as type match-ups.

My personal opinion is that lucario is the best by far and has good moves.

There's no best pokemon,but I would also suggest lucario.Good all round stats,about fifteen good moves and the typing is quite good.Gallade is good,but you need a lot of skill and luck to do very well with it,and mienshao is very quick but I personally don't like it that much.Try all of them out with a team you like and see which one you prefer

It really depends on how well it blends in with the team, by moveset. Out of all three of the fighters, Lucario is, in my opinion, the best because of the moves he can learn, especially the Fighting-; Psychic-; Dark-Type cycle moves he can learn, including Aura Sphere (Fighting), Psychic (Psychic), and Dark Pulse (Dark). But you shouldn't be very happy that it's a Steel-Type Pokemon as well.