Blaziken team?

1. Hey i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what kind of team blaziken could fit into to optimize it.

my blazekin i got has the following moves

adament nature

stone edge
    sword dance
    blaze kick
    sky uppercut

User Info: pryot0ad

pryot0ad - 5 years ago
    Yes i would like that if you wouldnt mind, u can post it here or send me a pm

User Info: pryot0ad

pryot0ad - 5 years ago

1. I will list some of what I think would be good teammates for Blaziken. you should decide the final party group and then I will find movesets for them.

Swampert
    archeops
    milotic
    wailord
    seismitoad
    cradily
    scizor
    gengar
    krookodile
    gliscor
    eelektross
    yanmega
    weavile
    honchkrow
    carracosta
    reuniclus
    slowking/bro
    starmie
    flygon
    rotom
    eevee evolution
    mamoswine
    togekiss
    electivire
    torterra
    crobat
    gardevoir
    and other i can't think of right at the moment. Feel free to choose from here and if you want one you don't see still list it for me and I will find movesets later.

User Info: Ronin_masamune

Ronin_masamune - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I would suggest a team members of types that can beat what can beat blaziken. Something for ground, rock,water,psychic, and flying. I can try to search into what can work well with it in regards to those types, if you would like.

User Info: Ronin_masamune

Ronin_masamune - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Try to have only one of each type of pokemon on the team too.

User Info: Ronin_masamune

Ronin_masamune - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Blaziken can fit into any team really. At one point it was even moved into the uber section of the meta-game.

But it's as Ronin says... from his list I can say Swampert, Starmie and Electross are good fro covering Blaziken's weaknesses. Don't put all three in, since you'd be double-covering which isn't necessary as long as you are smart with move selections and switching pokemon.

User Info: Thamior77

Thamior77 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0