Question from pryot0ad

Blaziken team?

Hey i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what kind of team blaziken could fit into to optimize it.

my blazekin i got has the following moves

adament nature

stone edge
sword dance
blaze kick
sky uppercut

pryot0ad provided additional details:

Yes i would like that if you wouldnt mind, u can post it here or send me a pm

Ronin_masamune answered:

I will list some of what I think would be good teammates for Blaziken. you should decide the final party group and then I will find movesets for them.

Swampert
archeops
milotic
wailord
seismitoad
cradily
scizor
gengar
krookodile
gliscor
eelektross
yanmega
weavile
honchkrow
carracosta
reuniclus
slowking/bro
starmie
flygon
rotom
eevee evolution
mamoswine
togekiss
electivire
torterra
crobat
gardevoir
and other i can't think of right at the moment. Feel free to choose from here and if you want one you don't see still list it for me and I will find movesets later.
0 0

Answers

Ronin_masamune answered:

I would suggest a team members of types that can beat what can beat blaziken. Something for ground, rock,water,psychic, and flying. I can try to search into what can work well with it in regards to those types, if you would like.
0 0

Ronin_masamune answered:

Try to have only one of each type of pokemon on the team too.
0 0

Thamior77 answered:

Blaziken can fit into any team really. At one point it was even moved into the uber section of the meta-game.

But it's as Ronin says... from his list I can say Swampert, Starmie and Electross are good fro covering Blaziken's weaknesses. Don't put all three in, since you'd be double-covering which isn't necessary as long as you are smart with move selections and switching pokemon.
0 0