Question from Lightblade3268

How can I increase my chances of getting a shiny pokemon?

I'm trying to get shiny pokemon using the day care, but I cant seem to make any progress. I heard that using two pokemon from different countries works, but I've had no luck. Any advice?

unchosen_one answered:

If they're both from the same country, then the chances are normal. My general strategy is to trade Ditto for Ditto on the GTS until I get a foreign one, and use that as a dedicated breeder if I don't need egg moves
1 0

Answers

talukder11 answered:

Use the mesuda method go on you tube and write mesua method pokemon black.
0 0

talukder11 answered:

Use the mesuda method go on yt and write it.
0 0

GalladetheGreat answered:

Breed using the Masuda Method.
0 0

kamakazyrouge answered:

You either go and use action replay codes, use pokegen "create a pokemon", like make a magikarp shiny with sacred sword at projectpokemon.org/pokegen/, use pokesav to "create" an entire game, or trade.
0 0

zurcn answered:

Using the masuda method:
- Breeding 2 pokemon from different "language" games

you can increase the chances of getting a shiny

the chance of getting a shiny is still very low 1 out of ~2000

(tip: the first time you get a certain pokemon from a different language game you should unlock a pokedex description in that language)
0 0