How can I check how friendly my pokemon is towards me?

1. Some of my pokemon require high friendship to evolve, & while I know you can get your pokemon massages in Castelia City, I forgot where you can go to check their friendship levels.

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 4 years ago
    I found the one person in Icirrus City's Pokemon Fan Club, but I couldn't find the other checker in Nacrene City. Could you please be more specific as to their location?

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. In Unova, there are two people who will give you a Happiness check. In Shippou City is one who will give you a broad spectrum (see below). And in Sekka City's Pokemon Fan Club is a woman who lets you know that your Pokemon likes you as much as possible when she says, "It adores you, it cant possible love you anymore. I even feel happy seeing it."

250+
    "It is super friendly to you! I'm a bit jealous!"

200-249
    "It is quite friendly to you! You must be a kind person!"

150-199
    "It is friendly to you. It must be happy with you."

100-149
    "It is a little friendly to you... That's what I'm getting."

50-89
    "The relationship is neither good nor bad... It looks neutral."

0-49
    "Hmmm... It may not like you very much.
    By any chance, you... Are you a very strict person? I feel that it really doesn't like you..."

Hope this helps

User Info: ImaNinjaXD

ImaNinjaXD - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Since the TC is mentioning Castlelia, I'm guessing he's playing a English Language game, Those towns would be Nacrene and Icirrus respectfully

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0