Question from sonicking2004

How can I check how friendly my pokemon is towards me?

Some of my pokemon require high friendship to evolve, & while I know you can get your pokemon massages in Castelia City, I forgot where you can go to check their friendship levels.

sonicking2004 provided additional details:

I found the one person in Icirrus City's Pokemon Fan Club, but I couldn't find the other checker in Nacrene City. Could you please be more specific as to their location?

Answers

ImaNinjaXD answered:

In Unova, there are two people who will give you a Happiness check. In Shippou City is one who will give you a broad spectrum (see below). And in Sekka City's Pokemon Fan Club is a woman who lets you know that your Pokemon likes you as much as possible when she says, "It adores you, it cant possible love you anymore. I even feel happy seeing it."

250+
"It is super friendly to you! I'm a bit jealous!"

200-249
"It is quite friendly to you! You must be a kind person!"

150-199
"It is friendly to you. It must be happy with you."

100-149
"It is a little friendly to you... That's what I'm getting."

50-89
"The relationship is neither good nor bad... It looks neutral."

0-49
"Hmmm... It may not like you very much.
By any chance, you... Are you a very strict person? I feel that it really doesn't like you..."

Hope this helps
0 0

RaikouTGC answered:

Since the TC is mentioning Castlelia, I'm guessing he's playing a English Language game, Those towns would be Nacrene and Icirrus respectfully
0 0