Question from the_allmighty

Should I buy Black or White?

I wonder because I'm planning of buying one of them.

the_allmighty provided additional details:

Can you get Zekrom in Black too? And what do you mean with PURE-FLYING LEGENDARY?

If it is like heartgold and soulsilver then you can get the other one as well. CAN YOU GET ZEKROM IN BLACK??? I want a clear answer couse i have a little problem with English!

Can I get some extra info on on the Black City/White Forest?

HG_P_D_E answered:

Black of course!! It has Reshiram and the PURE-FLYING LEGENDARY as exclusives. also, a town in Black is very futuristic while in white is old-traditional...Finally, the exclusive area Black CIty is a bonus! White is much worse... Your choice!
3 1

Answers

Super666spawn answered:

That wrong man get wat ever u want cause it like soul silver and heart gold there differents thing in each one and plus there a white legendary in pokemon black lol :D but white is just the same as black alittle different stuff like the black city in black hmmm white forest in white. there that green jelly pokemon in white and a black psy pokemon in black there very little things that different so choose one or get both and remember check out my channel on youtube.com/user/superflyspawn98?feature=mhum and subcribe
0 1

Super666spawn answered:

hhhhmmmm sadly no but when u fight N later on u well c him.
0 1

Super666spawn answered:

Why dont u check this place out www.serebii.net/index2.shtml this should answer all ur questions
1 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

Whatever you choose. Black City? I'll take hiun instead. Also, white forest has lots'a rares. Loads to be exact. Remember, there are always japanese people who will happily trade a magikarp for a Shiny Genosect!

my proof: Diamond.
feh... Puts up camerupt lvl 50.
1 day later....
Gets a shiny lvl 100 awesome palkia back! Japanese too! YAY
0 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

Black city: High level trainers with high evolutions
White forest: low level wilds that grow into black cities evolutions.
Zekrom is unobtainable in black.

But hang on, what about the next game?! Y'know. like platinum.
1 0

Statyx answered:

It's up to you, but Pokemon White has far much more version-exclusive Pokemon, due to White Forest over Black City. And in Pokemon White, you get Zekrom.
0 0