Question from Axela71

Where Do i Find Emolga?

Okay, So I Just Got To The Fourth Gym And Encountered A Pokemon That I Really Want(Emolga) And I Cant Find Him Anywhere. i Waz Planning On Using Him Because i Have Te Three Starters, And Liepard. I Got The Three Starters Legit, I Got Black AND White And Just Traded Two To White. But Thats Besides The Point. I Need An Emolga. Help?

Axela71 provided additional details:

Okay... Well Where Is The Closest Possible Place I Can Find Him Seeing I'm In Nimbasa? And Liepard iz An Okay Pokemon, And Haz Actually Helped Me Alot. But Purrloin Waz Difficult... i Guess It Also Helps That My Favorite Color Iz Purple ^.^

Axela71 provided additional details:

Annnd I Can Never Find Any Shaking Patches Anymore =c

Axela71 provided additional details:

Oky, So I Found It. n Route 5. Imma Raise It To Help Me Beat Elesa. But Thank You Guys For The Help. After I Beat The Game... And I Get Ditto... Anyone Need Starters?(; lol. But Anywayz.. Thank You Guys.

SmokeRulz answered:

You can actually find it in on Routes 5-7 and Routes 9-16, in the grass. They're very rare though and only found in the shaking grass patches, where you'll find Audino probably 9 out of 10 times.

Emolga is also found in Dragonspiral Tower, Village Bridge, Giant Chasm, Abundant Shrine, and Lostlorn Forest. But he is still very rare there and you won't be reaching most of those places until very late in the game.

For the record, Emolga is a terrible Pokemon, and so is Liepard. You'll have much better options for Pokemon to battle with very soon. Unless you just want him because he's super cute, which is something I can stand behind.
1 1

Answers

EliteError answered:

Well here is a list of places you can find it, Route 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Dragonspiral Tower, Giant Chasm, Abundant Shrine, Lostlorn Forest. Hope this helps :)
1 1

EliteError answered:

You must get passed Nimbasa City before you can get it.
0 0

EliteError answered:

Its ok, but could you not leave this question open?
0 0

Movesett for Emolga? Open the_allmighty
Where would I find Ghetsis after I find all the sages? Answered spartanoo1
Where can I find TM 95? Answered okami11235
Where can I find PP max's? Answered superniku
Where can I find TM 4? Open zaya6