Question from delozelo

Where can I find water stone?

I want to evolve my panpour i need the water stone tho (im in the city where u fight the bug gym leader) where can i find one?

From: SmokeRulz 3 years ago

At the very beginning of the city, where you first entered it, walk downward and enter one of the docks right below you. There's a guy there that will give you a free stone, you just need to tell him which monkey you want to evolve. There's also at least one other Water Stone in the game somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

Two warnings, though:

1. For most stone-based evolutions (the monkeys included), the evolved Pokemon virtually stops learning new moves. They might have 1 or 2, but all of their lower evolutions are the ones that get the moves. So it's recommended to level up the lower evolution as much as possible before you toss the stone on it.

2. The monkies are awful. Like, really really bad. I can't believe they want me to use up such a valuable commodity in order to evolve it into a slightly-less-awful monkey. You can do much better in this game in terms of Water-types, but if you're diehard on sticking with the monkey, then good luck.