Question from pkmndaisuki

Abyssal Ruins help? *mild location spoilers*

I'm trying to get the Relic Crown at the center of the Abyssal Ruins during the post-game. I've tried using the map that was made for the faqs section, but I'm still stuck.
You see, there's one of those weird script rocks in front of where I need to be to get to the next set of stairs, but for some reason when I select it, it won't budge.

Anyone know how to get through this?

GenoWhirl789 answered:

If it's the first floor, you have to reach and interact with the block within 190 steps from entering. Best to come in on the left side.On the second floor, you have to use the move Flash on the pillar to move it. And on the third floor, you have to use Strength on the block. Now, just grab your Relic Crown and rejoice.

I recommend going through multiple times to obtain the Elemental Plates for Arceus and the Relic Items, which give a good monetary reward when you sell them to the Blackbelt in the Riches Villa in Undella Town.
0 0

Answers

Suicune648 answered:

More importantly on the first floor use the map on this website and go DIRECTLY to the middle if you step on a square (which you will notice are on the floor) that doesnt lead to the middle you can't move the pillar, also don't take to long or you'll be ejected from the ruins
0 0

Abyssal Ruins help? Open Origin_Forme
How do I get into the Abyssal Ruins? Open EspadaShadows1
Help on Abyssal Ruins? Open DeathxRose
Seven sages location? Answered NEKO4052
What is in Abbysal Ruins? Answered zaya6