Question from sonicasawerehog

Where and how do I find Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta?

I know they're event pokemon, but the guide doesn't tell where do I find them.

Also, I need someones FC so I can trade Thunderus for Tornadus.

From: kingkiller557 3 years ago

so far there is no event for them. neither in Japan or International. If you want to see the event pokemon go to this website serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldpokemon.shtml it will show you the events that will come out. These have already come out in Japan and there was actually 2 events. The Liberty Pass one AND there was an Eevee event as well. I recommend using serebii.net for all your pokemon needs.

Meloetta isn't even out yet according to Serebii, and there is no known date as of yet....grr! LOL!

They are all event Pokemon and there have been no events for them yet whatsoever

to add something: the only event we've had so is the liberty pass to get Victini(and the port event pokemon over to get Zora and Zoroark which I'm not sure counts) so be patient as the D/P/Plat/HG/SS events were pretty darn easy to get. Also I'm not even sure if Japan has these guys yet...

Also if you're looking for a trade I'm sorry as I also just have White(haven't caught Thunderus but working on it) but I will soon be breeding Zora like crazy(Zora is not legendary. just rare like Lucario) and asking for lots of random pokemon for it ^^

The best thing too do is to wait until victini event is over.....or so im told

Or get an action replay. I can use it to get them but I choose not to. I'll catch them fair and circle.

@darkangel But when does the viciniti end???

@varrok489: Victini's event ends on April 22nd.

@Jandeku: Hi

To who ever posted this i have all three a friend gave them to me and i am willing to trade them to who ever wants them

Can i please have them

HALOFREAKS Friend is a cheater. dont trade with him, cheating is for noobs

I have all 3 shiny from an action replay dsi but i dont get how they do the event in the youtube videos

To get keldeo you must get three legendary Trio Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion then go to the Moor Of Icirrus with the three pokemon. Keldeo will come out

Actually, battles12, Keldeo is in fact an event legendary Pokemon. If you take the four to the Moor, Keldeo will learn it's signature move. And can we please stop turning this question into the board. You want to chat with friends, go there, but the answers page isn't the place to do it. I'm sorry, it's not.

i can give anyone as many event pokemon as they want....just give me your FC i have Black and White version.

All three of them are event pokemon obtained through mystery gift. Right now i think genesect is out and you obtain it from a Faithful Encounter event.

Darkblade I have black message me

Darkblade7
Can you get me a Genesect?

FC:4856 9387 4643

None of the pokemon are out yet... All I know about Keldeo is that you have to have Terrakion Verizion and Cobalion all in your party... and go to some kind of forest where he'll appear.

@Darkblade7 i would like all three please

I would also like all 3. Fc for black is 1292 0760 8976 Nick name aaron

STOP POSTING, he keeps getting stupid emails because of you, and his account was closed

They are event pokemon so check the pokemon website often

They're not released yet.

On pokemon black my cousin got shiny genesect meoletta and keldeo all lvl 100 so use cheats

Genesect,Keldeo,and Meoletta aren't out yet just check the Pokemon Website and wait patiently or use cheats like all these are using but i am not a cheater i don't use action replay now good day.

PLEAS READ THIS PLEASE READ THIS: They are unavailable for catching, and due to be released via wireless event. Just like the same way you got Victini!