Can I trade something from diamond to white?

1. I have pokemon on diamond version i would like to get to white version, but i have no idea how to do it.

User Info: shadonight

shadonight - 5 years ago

1. The only way to transfer pokemon from your diamond to white is through the poketransfer machine. You need to first beat the game and then the lab with the poketransfer machine can be found at Route 15. You then need two DS's and follow the instructions to transfer your pokemon over. You can not transfer items or any pokemon that know a HM

User Info: Taters660

Taters660 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. And you cant have pokemon hold items. Its unfair!

User Info: LordsAngel

LordsAngel - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. If you want to transfer pokemon from Diamond version or any other version for DS to White or Black version you have to get all 8 Gym badges, defeat the Elite four, Defeat the champion (N in this occasion)go to route 15 find the pokemon transfer lab and just play the mini-game and the Pokemon will be transfered also the pokemon cannot have any HM's or holding any items now good day.

User Info: Amazingluigi

Amazingluigi - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes, you can. However, I do not have the 4th gen series or the newest 2nd gen series, so i can't exactly tell how, but yes, it is possible.

User Info: kopo12

kopo12 - 4 years ago 0 0