Where can I find the King's Rock?

1. I haven't come across the King's Rock thru my entire playthrough. Where is it located in white? And do any pokemon that can be caught have it as a hold item?

User Info: hardfugoo

hardfugoo - 5 years ago
    A little more specific... is it a pickup item, a pokemon held item, or and item given to you?

User Info: hardfugoo

hardfugoo - 5 years ago

1. In Route 13, you can find a man in a black suit that gives you a random held item for pokemon, once a day. This includes items to evolve pokemon in trades, so obviously, the King's Rock is one of them.

Some wild pokemon (Poliwhirl and Slowbro) also have a 5% chance of having one when you find them, and also Politoeds and Slowkings, which are rare, but CAN be found in the wild too, on the "shaking" spots on water.

As a final alternative, pokemon with the pickup ability between lvl 11 and 30 have a very rare chance (1%) of finding you a new King's Rock.

User Info: Jandeku

Jandeku - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can find the King's rock on route 13. Hope this helps :D

User Info: EliteError

EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Its an item given to you.

User Info: EliteError

EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Also, a Pokemon with PIckup can randomly find a "King's Rock" after a battle. I got extremely lucky and my Lillipup found a King's Rock. Good luck!

User Info: mzsylver

mzsylver - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Like mzsylver said use a pokemon pickup between 11-30 just get a whole team of lillipup/zigzagoon XD hopes it help :D

User Info: lman5000

lman5000 - 5 years ago 0 0