Question from relliK352

Quickest way to hatch eggs?

I got a few Oshawott eggs and a few Tepig Eggs I bred in the daycare with ditto.I was wondering exactly how many steps or battles etc. are required to hatch the egg?Or is it just a time hting?Is it random or do you have to travle a certain distance or what?Thanks for any info!!

relliK352 provided additional details:

What exactly does Flame Body have to do with hatching eggs?Does it burn off the shell or somthing?lol.Just wondering but thanks for the info thus far!!

23colts answered:

hatching starter eggs is easy but a little time consuming (like 10 minutes) simply put the eggs in your party (I assume you have enough to fill out a party, make sure you have an actual pokemon with you preferablly one that has fly and fly to Skyarrow Bridge, get your bike out and just go back and forth across the two sides of the bridge until it hatches. Starters just take more steps to hatch don't worry about it.
0 0

Answers

Tai1021 answered:

The quickest way I know to hatch eggs is to put a pokemon with flame body at the front of your team then run the skyarrow bridge back and forth untill it has hatched this is what I do.Pokemon that i know with flame body are: Litwick , Lampent , Chandelure , Larvesta , and Volcarona.
0 0