Where did Cobalion go?

1. I tried battling Cobalion in Mistralton Cave but accidentally killed it. I thought if I left the room and reentered it would reappear, seeing as that worked when catching Victini. But lo and behold, I tried, and Cobalion is nowhere to be found. When does it come back, or how do I make it come back? Switching the system off and back on didn't work either.

User Info: Sonalis1092

Sonalis1092 - 5 years ago
    Well......crap. Oh well. I googled it and it says cobalion can come back after beating elite four, so hopefully I can still get it. Definitely saving next time. thank you!

User Info: Sonalis1092

Sonalis1092 - 5 years ago

1. Any stationary legendaries like Cobalion will reappear after the credit roll, with the exception of Victini which reappears when you leave the room.

User Info: Arctickiller158

Arctickiller158 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. The in game legendaries don't reappear like victini.
    If you kill them then they are gone.
    This his is why you always save before you fight them so if something like that does happen you can just restart.

User Info: oddcheater

oddcheater - 5 years ago 2 1