Question from dark_Lord999999

How to have a Giratina?

How to get giratina??

TVSmasher66 answered:

Listen, Giratina, sadly, is un-catchable in Pokemon Black and Pokemon White Versions. HOWEVER, if by chance, you own Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, you can transfer one over from that game to your Pokemon Black/White Cartridge.

P.S, if you own an Arceus in a Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver Version, there is a special event that allows you to get a Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina. But, sadly, you must have a 4th gen Arceus, so you can ignore this if you don't have one,
2 0

Answers

EliteError answered:

You cant catch a Giratina in game, the only way is to trade, transfer or hack. Hope this helps :D
0 0

EyesOfTheEmo answered:

There is no Giritina available in the game, the only way to obtain one is to use the poketransfer to transfer one over from diamond,pearl,platinum,heart gold, or soul silver. other than that there is no way to obtain a giritina other than to use a hack.
1 0

Mogron answered:

if you mean origin after beating the elite four you can get by going to 1 of the 3 bridges NOT VILLAGE the 3 shadow triad will give you adamant/lustorous/w.e giratinas orb is
0 0

Mattechoo answered:

Apparently you can catch (or befriend) a Lv.1 Giratina in the Dream World. Same with Palkia and Dialga. That's why you get the orbs later in the game.
0 2

Mattechoo answered:

Nope!! I was wrong. No Giratina in the DW.... Boooooo...
0 0

Ash_Pikachu_ answered:

Sorry! You have to have Platinum or be skilled enough to get the National Dex without Dialga or Palkia if you have Diamond or Pearl. Use your Master Ball on it if you're that good. I recommend getting Platinum
0 0

totogirl123 answered:

Try this. Attempt to get some rare things thatcan breed. Like starters, Manaphy/Phione, things like that. Either get a female of your choise or get a ditto. Breed it/them and go to GTS Negotiations and get the best you can, because in there, as you probably already know, you can get pokemon that aren't on your Pokedex.
I got many legendaries this way (Ex.Palkia,Regigigas,Moltres,etc.)
0 0

MisterBrandon18 answered:

Yes thats a very great way of getting rare or legendarys and just so wveryone knows, i have a groudon to trade also a rayquaza im looking for some lengends such as arceus, jirachi, mew,mewtwo,the 3 dogs, tornadus if anyone needs a groudon or a rayquaza tell me ur friend codes and lets trade! :)
0 1

MisterBrandon18 answered:

0 1

Giratina??? Answered Shade9222
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina? Answered pikachu761000
Who can trade me a victini for a giratina ? Open mauricio123miz
Shiny Volcarona,Lucario,Axew,Giratina? Open Disgaea4
(RMT)Pokemon White Version TR Team what should be my 6th pokemon? Unanswered Negatauren