Question from crossosive

Can I get 2 lucky egg?

I need it for leveling mw pokemon

WolfPulse answered:

Okay, how to get Lucky Eggs:

1) When you begin to wander around Chargestone Cave, you will be stopped repeatedly to watch the story progress. The first time you are stopped by Professor Juniper and Bianca, you will receive a Lucky Egg.

2) On Route 13, there is a man wearing sunglasses who will give you different items everyday. These items include:
- Big Pearl
- Black Flute
- Blue Flute
- DeepSeaScale
- DeepSeaTooth
- Dubious Disc
- Electirizer
- Heart Scale
- King's Rock
- Lucky Egg <---------
- Lucky Punch
- Magmarizer
- Metal Coat
- Metal Powder
- Protector
- Razor Claw
- Razor Fang
- Reaper Cloth
- Red Flute
- Shoal Shell
- Stick
- Thick Club
- Up-Grade
- White Flute
- Yellow Flute
One of these items will randomly be given away each day by this man. If you want to get a Lucky Egg from him, you will have to be committed to talking to this man each day until you obtain one, considering the list of items is so long.

3) The only other way to receive a Lucky Egg, is to catch or hatch a Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, who MAY be carrying a Lucky Egg.
* Happiny has a 5% chance of carrying one.
* Chansey has a 5% chance of carrying one.
* Blissey, surprisingly, has a 100% chance of carrying one.

So, there are a few ways to obtain a lucky egg. Your best bet is to get one from the man wearing the sunglasses on Route 13.
2 0

Answers

Tekkaman_James answered:

Legitimately, in the course of the game, you will only get one. The only way you could get another would be to have someone give it to you in a trade. Although, I don't know how likely someone would be to give it up.

Alternatively, you could simply swap the one you have between the Pokemon that you are levelling. Usually, I will level one to a certain level, trade off the Lucky Egg to someone else, and then level them. The only other thing you could do would be to give the Exp Share to someone. The XP would still be split in half, but the Pokemon with the Lucky Egg will still get a 1.5x boost to the half that it gets.
1 2

dcoughler answered:

If you have Happiny in your White Forest, you have a 5% chance of getting one from her. Otherwise, according to Serebii.net, you get one on Route 13 and one in Chargestone Cabe from Prof. Juniper.
1 1

UrbanChimera answered:

Actually, I got two through normal gameplay. If you wander around on Route 13, there will be a guy in a suit standing in the sand. I got my second lucky egg from him.
1 0