How do I know how many dream points i have?

1. The dreamwolrd is boring me although i do find it very useful

User Info: TheKingsFool

TheKingsFool - 5 years ago

1. Unfortunately, there is no way to see how many Dream Points you have while you are IN the Dream World. However, at any time, you can check your current Dream Point total in your Profile. On the Global Link homepage, once you've logged in, you will see the "Profile" button underneath your login information. Once you've clicked that, look for the tab near the top that says "Dream World" (I believe the tab is purple in color). Once that tab has loaded, you will see your total Dream Points on the left side just under the little picture of your house.

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm Assuming u mean "Pass Orbs" which are the fuel source of ur Pass powers. You can actually check how many orbs u have by going into ur Bag, and checking the "items" section. Additionally u can Find more orbs in dream world as well if ur finding Entralink boring, unfortunately their not exactly a lot of them but it's a decent break. :D

User Info: LiQuId_LiNk

LiQuId_LiNk - 5 years ago 0 3