Question from LockheartVII

Should I use sharpedo, cloyster, or kingdra?

I just beat the elite 4 and i have caught a lot of pokemon from previous versions. Just wondering, which one of the three listed would be better?

Ash_Pikachu_ answered:

Tough choice! Cloyster's definitely out. I would go with either Sharpedo for his attack and ability, or Kingdra for his Dragon-type. Go with Sharpedo. I love the rough skin ability. If you find the Rocky Helmet, and make it hold it, that will pack a huge punch when the opponent makes physical contact. Out of turn damage is huge.
0 0

Answers

JakalyReborn answered:

I, personally, would use Kingdra. The reason: Its Dragon type.
0 0

philcheesesteak answered:

Cloyster has the best defense of the three. Sharpedo has the best attack of the three, and Kingdra is the all-around pokemon. Personally, I would choose Cloyster because of the defense, but Kingdra has only one weakness of Dragon. Sharpedo also has some pretty great speed, so that's always an option.

All in all, I would choose Cloyster, just for the throwback.
0 0

espeondude answered:

Choose Kingdra! It has only one weakness, and has good Attack and Defense. Trust me, it is a pain to compete with!
1 0

Flame982 answered:

Sharpedo is gargage. Cloyster has amazing defense, but kingdra is the best.
0 0

mCcAnNiCaL answered:

What are the other pokemon because that can play a role in it!.. but if i would choose it would be kingdra because he is all around, small weaknesses and he is very cool looking!
0 0