Should I use sharpedo, cloyster, or kingdra?

1. I just beat the elite 4 and i have caught a lot of pokemon from previous versions. Just wondering, which one of the three listed would be better?

User Info: LockheartVII

LockheartVII - 6 years ago

1. Tough choice! Cloyster's definitely out. I would go with either Sharpedo for his attack and ability, or Kingdra for his Dragon-type. Go with Sharpedo. I love the rough skin ability. If you find the Rocky Helmet, and make it hold it, that will pack a huge punch when the opponent makes physical contact. Out of turn damage is huge.

User Info: Ash_Pikachu_

Ash_Pikachu_ - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I, personally, would use Kingdra. The reason: Its Dragon type.

User Info: JakalyReborn

JakalyReborn - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Cloyster has the best defense of the three. Sharpedo has the best attack of the three, and Kingdra is the all-around pokemon. Personally, I would choose Cloyster because of the defense, but Kingdra has only one weakness of Dragon. Sharpedo also has some pretty great speed, so that's always an option.

All in all, I would choose Cloyster, just for the throwback.

User Info: philcheesesteak

philcheesesteak - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Choose Kingdra! It has only one weakness, and has good Attack and Defense. Trust me, it is a pain to compete with!

User Info: espeondude

espeondude (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Sharpedo is gargage. Cloyster has amazing defense, but kingdra is the best.

User Info: Flame982

Flame982 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. What are the other pokemon because that can play a role in it!.. but if i would choose it would be kingdra because he is all around, small weaknesses and he is very cool looking!

User Info: mCcAnNiCaL

mCcAnNiCaL - 5 years ago 0 0