Question from Deep_Black321

How do you get Dragon Dance and Ice Punch for Scrafty?

I already beat the game so now I can breed but now I want a new Scrafty with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch. Anyone know what pokemon can breed with Scrafty and has Dragon Dance and Ice Punch?

Answers

EliteError answered:

There is no pokemon that can learn both ice punch and dragon dance, the only way to get Scrafty to learn those moves is to breed a dragonite with ice punch and have it know dragin dance, but thats very tricky and could take a while.

Look here for all the pokemon that can learn dragon dance (www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/dragondance.shtml)

Look here to see dragonites egg moves (www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/149.shtml)
1 1

Chidori_339 answered:

There is a pokmon that can learn the two moves. It is dragonite, though ice punch is only learned though a move tutor in HG/SS/PT. Also dragonite must be a male to pass on moves, so your scafty must be a famale when trying to breed.
1 0

Timburr with mach punch and drain punch ?? Open philbo25
Dragon? Answered CYBERHUNTER906
Dragon pkmn? Answered mwilk2528
Rate my Dragon-team! . . ? Open Erkki1313
Which Dragon Type Should I Choose? Answered mysteryman_74