How do you get Dragon Dance and Ice Punch for Scrafty?

1. I already beat the game so now I can breed but now I want a new Scrafty with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch. Anyone know what pokemon can breed with Scrafty and has Dragon Dance and Ice Punch?

User Info: Deep_Black321

Deep_Black321 - 5 years ago

1. There is a pokmon that can learn the two moves. It is dragonite, though ice punch is only learned though a move tutor in HG/SS/PT. Also dragonite must be a male to pass on moves, so your scafty must be a famale when trying to breed.

User Info: Chidori_339

Chidori_339 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. There is no pokemon that can learn both ice punch and dragon dance, the only way to get Scrafty to learn those moves is to breed a dragonite with ice punch and have it know dragin dance, but thats very tricky and could take a while.

Look here for all the pokemon that can learn dragon dance (www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/dragondance.shtml)

Look here to see dragonites egg moves (www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/149.shtml)

User Info: EliteError

EliteError (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 1