Question from metaknight456

What is that one girl on marvolus bridge do?

I have noticed a girl on marvelous bridge. And its not the one with patrat. Every time you go up to here she disappears. And I was wondering what it was about?

From: EliteError 3 years ago

Thats nothing, Nintendo just put things like that in the game for no reason, like the ghosts in the masion in pokemon pearl, dimond, platinum. If you talk to a women inside the entrance to the bridge on the right side of the bridge she will tell you about a girl who had an abra used to play there before the bridge was created, the girl adds nothing to story, however she could be important in the next pokemon game, Pokemon Grey. Hope this helps :D

Pokemon grey? yeah right thats like or impossible or gonna happen in like 2 years due to the earthquake in japan and the radioactive explosion!

@MisterBrandon18 : they keep crankin out 3ds games, I wouldnt doubt a newer one, but im doubting itll be called pokemon grey :P
@metaknight456 : I honestly think shes just there to make us ask questions. Nothing more. Nintendo just did it to stir up some commotion about the pokemon games. It worked though. (Were talking about it now...)

That girl is pointless, and she's no part of the storyline. She's just there for entertainment by Nintendo. She was a girl that played with an Abra. In UNOVA REGION... How the girly knows...