Question from zaya6

Where can I find Garitina,Dialga,and Palkia?(if they are in this game White)

I got the three orbs but I don't know where the three legendaries are.

Answers

Kantus_4040 answered:

Gartina can only be get throught the dreamworld or poketransfer. Same with Diagala and Palkia
0 1

Tekkaman_James answered:

Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia can only be obtained by trading them from a Gen 4 game (Diamond, Peal, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver) using the Pokemon Transfer Lab.

The reason that you received the orbs is because the PokeTransfer system doesn't allow the Pokemon being transferred to hold an item (mostly, in order to avoid glitches from the differently numbered TMs and HMs). Without having a way of getting them (and items like Magmarizers, Dubious Discs, etc.) there would be no way to fully utilize those Pokemon in Black & White.

Also, while the Dream World might be a possible way of acquiring them in the future, there has been no such event or giveaway of these three Pokemon as of yet in any region. Additionally, there has been no mention of them ever being made available, so this method could very well never be valid. Of course, only time will tell for sure.
0 0

kingkiller557 answered:

you cannot catch these pokemon in Black or White unless you hack. you can trade it over if you want. But this may raise your spirits, eventually there is going to be a dream world event that will GIVE you a LEVEL 100 ARCEUS! here is the event pokemon page that I use serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldpokemon.shtml
0 0

LegendOfUnova answered:

Unless you can transfer pokemon easily, you can't recieve them...Get Pearl,Diamond AND Platium and then catch and transfer them...
0 0