Not gaining EXP?

1. Hey guys so I just started playing pokemon white,and currently I'm on route 1. I managed to beat an Audino and a Patrat,but my Tepig isn't gaining any exp points at all. What should i do? I also play pokemon black,and it's working just fine. I'm not using AR or cheats,and I'm using R4. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Thanks

User Info: Origin_Forme

Origin_Forme - 5 years ago

1. The exp gained from a battle is adjusted in Black and White according to the Pokemon in battle, and that was defeated. If you fight a much lower pokemon, you gain less exp. Likewise, if you defeat a higher level pokemon you will gain much more exp.

User Info: genius94d

genius94d - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It could be the game it's self on your R4. I have an R4 also and some games don't even work, I would either try start a new game and see what happens or bring it back to the store that you brought it from and show them whats going on with the game they might give u a new one or fix the problem. They might not thought so don't take my word for it.

User Info: Kantus_4040

Kantus_4040 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. This happened to me too. Simple answer is to just download a new rom, from a different website, and it should probably work fine

User Info: jackmackalack

jackmackalack - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. The reason for this is because recent games like Pokemon Black and White have an anti-piracy thing in their coding, so it causes stuff like no exp being gained and black screen, to fix this, somebody made a patch about it, search it on google.

User Info: ashua25

ashua25 - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. Just download Pokemon black for the site below
    www.mediafire.com/?kepssvd1y9q0v81
    it will work i hope so!

User Info: sharingan3000

sharingan3000 - 3 years ago 0 1
  5. Check to see if it's a lvl 100 and if it's not... It may be that it's gaining EXP but you just don't notice. Also, it may be because it's a ROM, due to being on the R4 (frequently used for piracy. You break the law whenever you download a ROM unless you own the physical copy, too. Or an official digital version) .

User Info: To4oo4

To4oo4 - 2 years ago 0 0