Question from GoJazz

Starters in Dream World?

I would like to know if it is possible to find a torchic with speed boost in Dream World. I read rumors that its not possible but I dont believe them or else there would be no dream world ability. I would like to know if I can catch one and where in Dream World I can catch one, or if it was an event that is past. If I can't get a torchic, I would like to know if somebody would please trade me a female speed boost torchic. Please Help!!!!

espeondude answered:

Many Pokemon have Dream World abilities, but are unobtainable. This is just in case they ever do release them in an event or something like that. The Speed Boost Torchic unfortunately hasn't been released in the USA. (I'm assuming that's where you're from!) Just wait and maybe they will release it!
2 0

How many dream pals can you have in the dream world? Open silvermoon328
Dream world help? Answered totogirl123
Dream world? Answered Chidori_339
About Dream World? Answered Darkness_Reigns
I can't get into Dream World, help? Open awesomestducky