Giant chasm?

1. I got through its outside and the cave and i am inside the cave with the legendary pokemon Kyurem i am using my emboar and my Volcarona to battle it i got kyurem's heath as low as i can with out knocking it out then i threw my dark balls and ultra balls at it but i cant catch it i have its heath down all the way were u cant see the little bit of red thats keeping it from fainting i dont have any master balls or anything is there any better pokemon balls i should use to catch it with? or i better way i should go to catch it? if kyurem does faint can i come back and try to catch it again?

User Info: gamergirl5117

gamergirl5117 - 5 years ago
    I already caught kyurem thanks anyway and also if u press a button when the pokemon ball rolls it increases the chances of catching the pokemon i threw a dark ball at the beginning of the battle while holding down "a" with kyurem with all of his heath and catch him

User Info: gamergirl5117

gamergirl5117 - 5 years ago

1. They added a "master ball " feature to great balls and ultra balls ,I never have to get them down to more than 1/3 theyr regular health and you tap the a button every time the ball wiggles on the ground

User Info: benson4u2

benson4u2 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I would just keep trying with the Dark balls,Ultra balls and also if Kyurem faint all you need to do Is beat the elite four again and he will come back to his location. And if you still need help watch this video Good luck .
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6isJZal9Do

User Info: Kantus_4040

Kantus_4040 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Whenever I catch legendaries that aren't steel type, I always poison them with Toxic. I know most people will never say to do that, but it always works pretty well for me. Obviously you need to save it before you try, but after the 3rd or 4th turn, you'll most like capture it. It has never taken me more than 5 tries.

User Info: cmont34

cmont34 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Pressing a button when it rolls does not help. You just got lucky. Just keep on trying!

User Info: Flame982

Flame982 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. There is also a critical capture that randomly happens when you throw a poke ball.Listen for the "vwooom" as you throw a ball and the ball will wiggle in midair,then wiggle once on the ground and then catch the pokemon.It's quite rare but when you do get one it's a near guaranteed capture.

User Info: Sheep007

Sheep007 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0