Question from breakman912

Breeding?

Hey, can someone please provide a breeding guide for the these games? I'm looking all over the place, and since I don't have a strategy guide, I don't know what all pokemon(that have genders) are capable of breeding with what pokemon!

breakman912 provided additional details:

I've checked out Serebii.net's breeding charts and all they say is "field" and the name of the pokemon. They don't say what all Pokemon said Pokemon is campatible with. Obviously genderless pokemon can only be bred with Ditto(that much I know). Also, I know to look out for the specific messages that the pokemon day care couple's old man says. If it's "The two prefer to play with others", you wont get an egg. If it's "The two don't seem to like each other much", 50 percent chance for an egg. Obviously if you pit two of the same kind of Pokemon at the Daycare, 100 percent chance of an egg, but no move variety.

So, in other words as I stated before, I was wondering if someone could please post a Pokemon Breeding Chart on Gamefaqs. Not just for me, but for anyone who ever needs a chart and can't afford to get a strategy guide.

EliteError answered:

Look here: (www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml)

This will tell you everything you need to know about breeding.
Hope this helps :D
2 0

Answers

zaya6 answered:

Get a male pokemon. Then a female pokemon. Put them both in the daycare and wait for about a day. Go back to the daycare and an egg might be there. Take it if it`s there. If it`s not there then wait some more.
0 3

Breeding help? Answered Rene1121
Breeding help. Please? Answered bLastediGnis
Breeding for IV's? Open NikeTheSword
Breeding Ditto? Answered xcaliber325
Breeding question? Answered butterball_88