Question from Mulpuppy

What level should I evolve my Munna at?

What level should I evolve my Munna at? I already defeated Pinwheel forest and have the moonstone, so when should I evolve him?

Mulpuppy provided additional details:

What level should I use the moonstone to evolve Munna? That was the question I asked.

Mulpuppy answered:

Since I got multiple great answers from the community, I will summarize them.

You should evolve your Munna once it learns the last level-up exclusive move you want (or earlier if you are playing mid-game).
0 0

Answers

pokemonthief answered:

Their is not a level for munna to evolve you use a moon stone
0 2

Kitazaki_san answered:

Munna learns it's last level up move at 47 (Stored power), so that would be a good bet.
0 0

Ice_Car answered:

To get through the game... Earliest would be Level 19 after it learns Psybeam (which is a decent Psychic type move) and Hypnosis. You can't get the Psychic or Psyshock TMs (stronger Psychic type moves) until after you beat the E4 so Psybeam will be your STAB until then unless you can wait until it learns Psychic at level 37, which is really its last useful move. (It also learns Calm Mind at level 35, which is a TM you can't get until after you beat the E4 as well)

So, level 19 if you can deal with Psybeam until the end of the game or Level 37 if you can bear with Munna being pretty weak for a good portion of the game to get Psychic and Calm Mind. For the rest of its moveset, you have some other options. You can get Charge Beam and Shadow Ball throughout the game/story which are useful so you don't only have Psybeam/Psychic as an attack. You can also buy Thunder Wave at Nimbasa.
0 0