How do I solve (Towers)?

1. Towers, Squares, and Number Soup are some of the games I am having trouble understanding. The instructions are not clear to me. Thanks to anyone who can help. Sally

User Info: sbisso

sbisso - 5 years ago
    I have the same question. I can't find the answers anywhere, specifically for Towers!

User Info: tmorgan26

tmorgan26 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. After long trying I finally figured out how to solve the game towers. You have a grid with squares and next to some of the squares are numbers. Those numbers mean you need to see so many towers with different heights, it doesn't mean the height of the towers. So for example if there is a number 3 on the left and a 2 on the right you can solve it for example with 1 - 3 - 4 - 1 -2. Now if you check from left to right you can see the 1, 3 and the 4 towers but not the 1 and 2 behind it. If you check from right to left you see the 2 and the 4 but not the 1, 3 and 1 because they are blocked by other towers. It goes the same way for up and down ofcourse. And you need to fill out every square for the puzzle to be completed. So even if you solved the puzzle but have squares with no towers it is not accepted.

Squares: It is basicly Sudoku only with colours. If there is the colour orange it can't be used it the same rows and colomns. In the end each row and colomn will have 1 of each colour type.

Number soup: You see a number in the top screen. You need press some numbers on the bottom screen that add up to the number in the top screen. After that you get a new number that you need to try and solve. So if the top screen says 9 you can look for number 9, you can use 8 + 1, 6 +3, 2 + 2 + 5, 1 + 1 + 1 +1 +1 + 4. Every combination is accepted but you can only use a maximum of 6 numbers. So looking for 9 times the number 1 doesnt work. The game goes on until either the time is over or until there is no combination left to calculate the top number.

Hope I explained it so that you understand it and hope that it atleast help some people.
    THIEF15

User Info: THIEF15

THIEF15 - 4 years ago 0 0