Question from annabeamor

How do I kill a sim?

Starving a sim is no longer an option! Everytime they get too hungry, they pass out and get taken to the hospital!!
So how do I kill a sim in this version of the game?
Or better, how do I make a sim move out of the house?
It's all because I have a room mate and I wanna get married but it wont be possible while my roomie's around!

jerseypup asked for clarification::

I opened the SimPhone screen, but there is no phone icon next to my roommate's name. There is no icon whatsoever by his name. I want him the heck outta my house! PLEASE help! It's driving me insane.

annabeamor provided additional details:

Yes, the phone icon appears next to my roomie's picture when I'm outta the house BUT there's NO EVICT OPTION!!!

annabeamor provided additional details:

Ok, I was asking about the DS version and none of the answers given were based on the handheld's gameplay. There are no freaking sidewalks on the ds version and there's no option to evict my roomate via phone

Answers

SonicBoom344 answered:

You can make a Sim move out by first opening the SimPhone screen, and tap the second button on the top row, it should be the Friends list. Then tap your roommate's name, and then tap the phone icon. It will bring up a menu that says chat, invite over, invite to, and evict. Simply tap the evict button, and they will leave.
0 0

SonicBoom344 answered:

Try to call them when your roommate is not in the house. I think the phone icon does not appear if you are in the same area as your roommate.
0 0

shimmy6 answered:

When your roommate is at home (in your house), leave your property and call the roommate. Then you'll get the option to evict him or her. The roommate may not leave immediately; but once they do leave your house, they'll go back to where they were living before. Just be sure you're actually off your property when you call - I don't think you'll get the option to evict if you call from the sidewalk in front of your house.
0 1

Erathec answered:

I play the DS version and It worked for me. What i did was: while my roommate was out on the town, I called him from my house and it showed the evict option.
0 0

powerhourlmbo answered:

I just did this to my wife, to get my favorite sim in with me.
You can insult them, and then use insults / steamed options to get their relationship meter with your below the starting point, I'd say get it to about halfway negative. Make them leave the lot, but your first stims stays, and take them to the central park just to be sure they're away. Then you go back to the sim you want to stay, and go to the second sim's calling options menu via SimPhone. Under their options, there should be an evict options. Hope this helps.
1 0

Gamecube777 answered:

I dunno , my game dies when i go on the sim phone
0 0

Cookie_Livvie answered:

No killing Sims this time. (But it is hilarious to watch them whine about being hungry!)

Yeah, I've been having this exact same problem. I cannot get my roommate out of my house at all. I've done the insult thing, and I've tried the phone thing. As far as I'm concerned, despite the fact the game says it's possible to evict, I don't think it is.
0 0

Divorce? Open aipom57
Can you age up? Open foodeater001
How to use the save game file from this web at nds??? Unanswered unclemuhto
Can i have two jobs? Answered shades161
Do wishes (not promises yet) provide LFH points when completed? Unanswered Raestloz