How do I kill a sim?

1. Starving a sim is no longer an option! Everytime they get too hungry, they pass out and get taken to the hospital!!
    So how do I kill a sim in this version of the game?
    Or better, how do I make a sim move out of the house?
    It's all because I have a room mate and I wanna get married but it wont be possible while my roomie's around!

User Info: annabeamor

annabeamor - 6 years ago
    I opened the SimPhone screen, but there is no phone icon next to my roommate's name. There is no icon whatsoever by his name. I want him the heck outta my house! PLEASE help! It's driving me insane.

User Info: jerseypup

jerseypup - 6 years ago
    Yes, the phone icon appears next to my roomie's picture when I'm outta the house BUT there's NO EVICT OPTION!!!

User Info: annabeamor

annabeamor - 6 years ago
    Ok, I was asking about the DS version and none of the answers given were based on the handheld's gameplay. There are no freaking sidewalks on the ds version and there's no option to evict my roomate via phone

User Info: annabeamor

annabeamor - 5 years ago

1. I just did this to my wife, to get my favorite sim in with me.
    You can insult them, and then use insults / steamed options to get their relationship meter with your below the starting point, I'd say get it to about halfway negative. Make them leave the lot, but your first stims stays, and take them to the central park just to be sure they're away. Then you go back to the sim you want to stay, and go to the second sim's calling options menu via SimPhone. Under their options, there should be an evict options. Hope this helps.

User Info: powerhourlmbo

powerhourlmbo - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can make a Sim move out by first opening the SimPhone screen, and tap the second button on the top row, it should be the Friends list. Then tap your roommate's name, and then tap the phone icon. It will bring up a menu that says chat, invite over, invite to, and evict. Simply tap the evict button, and they will leave.

User Info: SonicBoom344

SonicBoom344 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Try to call them when your roommate is not in the house. I think the phone icon does not appear if you are in the same area as your roommate.

User Info: SonicBoom344

SonicBoom344 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. When your roommate is at home (in your house), leave your property and call the roommate. Then you'll get the option to evict him or her. The roommate may not leave immediately; but once they do leave your house, they'll go back to where they were living before. Just be sure you're actually off your property when you call - I don't think you'll get the option to evict if you call from the sidewalk in front of your house.

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6 - 5 years ago 0 1
  4. I play the DS version and It worked for me. What i did was: while my roommate was out on the town, I called him from my house and it showed the evict option.

User Info: Erathec

Erathec - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I dunno , my game dies when i go on the sim phone

User Info: Gamecube777

Gamecube777 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. No killing Sims this time. (But it is hilarious to watch them whine about being hungry!)

Yeah, I've been having this exact same problem. I cannot get my roommate out of my house at all. I've done the insult thing, and I've tried the phone thing. As far as I'm concerned, despite the fact the game says it's possible to evict, I don't think it is.

User Info: Cookie_Livvie

Cookie_Livvie - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. I think you insult them 3 times, then threaten with moving out might come up. It works with divorce anyway, so try it and tell me if it works!

User Info: pokemon-racer

pokemon-racer - 1 year ago 0 0