How do you get a roommate?

1. I would really like to know how to get a roommate!!!!! Thxx if you can help me!!!!! :3

User Info: nobudycool

nobudycool - 6 years ago
    I have done so but nothing has popped up. Is it because I have a wiffe already? I just want the roommates money. ( just to be honest)

User Info: BelleMae1

BelleMae1 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Like other Sims games, you need to improve your relationship with another Sim...either romantically or as a friend. Then ask them to move in.

The other option is to start the game by picking a household with 2 people or couple in it already.

User Info: JongJungBu

JongJungBu - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Get your relationship with the sim you want to move in with you up to best friend or romantic interest, and then there should be an "ask to move" in option under the friendly tab.

User Info: powerhourlmbo

powerhourlmbo - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You need to kick u r wife out by calling her and kicking her out. Then do what powerhourlmbo said.

User Info: MrAH2010

MrAH2010 - 5 years ago 0 0