Question from nobudycool

How do you get a roommate?

I would really like to know how to get a roommate!!!!! Thxx if you can help me!!!!! :3

BelleMae1 asked for clarification:

I have done so but nothing has popped up. Is it because I have a wiffe already? I just want the roommates money. ( just to be honest)

Answers

JongJungBu answered:

Like other Sims games, you need to improve your relationship with another Sim...either romantically or as a friend. Then ask them to move in.

The other option is to start the game by picking a household with 2 people or couple in it already.
0 0

powerhourlmbo answered:

Get your relationship with the sim you want to move in with you up to best friend or romantic interest, and then there should be an "ask to move" in option under the friendly tab.
0 0

MrAH2010 answered:

You need to kick u r wife out by calling her and kicking her out. Then do what powerhourlmbo said.
0 0

How do you build an upstaris or basement? Unanswered pokemon-racer
Divorce? Open aipom57
Can you age up? Open foodeater001
How to use the save game file from this web at nds??? Unanswered unclemuhto
Can i have two jobs? Answered shades161