How do you get rid of the red blocks in the panel machine?

1. In the panel machine (Where you put panels to lvl up, i have no other name for it), there are red blocks like the ones youll always see in game. Im just curious on how to get rid of them

User Info: Sid_Icarus

Sid_Icarus - 6 years ago

1. You require the "Debug Device: R" Item (only recognizable by the R for you), which you will obtain from wonderland (I got the first there) onwards through the following methods:

- Find randomly in Treasure Blocks (very rare)
    - Buy through SP after a System-Area Mission (Only very few of them offer it, and it can only be bought once per System-Area)

As a Sidenote:
    You will not receive even remotely enough of the Debug Device: R's for a long time.
    I am at Aggrabah right now. I have 9 blocked things that require Debug Device: R's and have only been able to unlock 4 of them.
    So you should use them wisely (sometimes unlocking one pathway with a Debug Device: R can give you access multiple things at once, you want to unlock them asap).

User Info: Serp3ntarius

Serp3ntarius - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You get an item that unlocks it I got my first in wonderland and another shortly after that you find them or get them during the story missions.

User Info: deadnightwar

deadnightwar - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. as deadnightwar said, there is an item you need to find. when you have those blocks selected, look on the top screen at the bottom. on the left is the item's name, and on the right, it'll tell you how many of that item you have. it takes one to open each data blockage.

(Note: the name ends in ":R" )

User Info: Samuel_Aran

Samuel_Aran - 6 years ago 0 0