Question from Roxess11

Where can I find the last two keyblades?

I know one is the utimite wepon but how do you get it and whats the other one and how do you get it ?

VentusEXE answered:

The 3 i was missing was:

Metal Chocobo: you obtain this by competeing 27 floors in the collusium. Replay the episode and complete the first 5. Then replay again and conmplete the 2nd 15 floors then you will unlock 16-30 floors. Whenm you arrive at the 27th floor smash all Blox until you obtain the metal chocobo.

Lionheart: you obtain this keyblade in traverse town ALLEYWAY sector system. It costs 345,000 SP points so be careful not to lose any. (The sector says it's recomended level is 60..)

Ultima Weapon: This last keyblade can be obtained in the last system sector. In Hollow Bastion part 1 it costs 1.5 million SP. The recomended level is 80.. so be in for a battle. It's 13 floors.

I hope this helps you :3
1 0

Answers

dozingdevil answered:

Metal chocobo is in a rare prize blox in 30 floor olympus.

The others are system area rewards. Learn all 3 scans and check the hidden backdoors.
0 1

Nei_Vale answered:

The last 2 are possibly lionheart which is in traverse town's 3rd district, and the last is in hollow bastion in the room where you find the 4th emblem piece.
1 0

omegafoxlord answered:

As a correction to dozingdevil, Metal Chocobo is in floor 27 of Olympus, which you have to replay the world twice to get to.
0 0

TaKuBoXx answered:

Lionheart - Sector in TraverseTown

Metal Chocobo - Floor 27

Omega Weapon - Sector in Hallow Bastion Part 1
1 1

Which Keyblades made it into this game? Answered TheZuperHero
What are the keyblades Stats and Effects? Answered soultakerxx
Where can I find this ? Open Musegasm
Where can I find Bug Chips Y & R? Answered BlackwingRuler
Where can I find megalixir? Answered khaled_final