What level should I be?

1. To beat Cloud for the first time? i'm only level 13 and am already at him and dont stand a chance.

User Info: seamish

seamish - 5 years ago
    I use them all when I can to I stand a better chance against him and so my combos hit better and such.

User Info: seamish

seamish - 5 years ago

1. Use Defense-L, Attack-L, and Auto-Block-L on your first turn fighting him and occasionally use Charge-L if you have any. Regen-L will help as well if he's still doing too much damage to you. If that doesn't help, make sure you have one unused chip and use it to transfer all of your level up chips into a pathway that connects 2 CPUs. That will make those chips give you 2 levels for each instead of just 1. If that doesn't help or if you have already done that, get a three command combination that will result in using Subjugate when compiled together and start spamming that when possible.

User Info: KaiTynMacros

KaiTynMacros - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Well i beat him at level 15. Do you use your licenses? Strength, Defense, Auto-Block, Regen, Auto-Life will definitely help you.

(Those are the 5 I use)

User Info: KTP_Forever

KTP_Forever - 5 years ago 0 0