May 2001: Message 10,000,000
But how fast is it growing? More specifically, when will the 10 millionth message be posted?
Guess, calculate, and/or predict the date, if you think you can...
So, who was the closest? Colin MacKinnon picked 6/12/01 10:21:32 PM, just seven minutes off the mark.
The full winner list:
- 1st - Colin MacKinnon - 7m12s
- 2nd - Stephen Yu - 44m20s
- 3rd - Ryan Scott - 55m18s
- 4th - Dan Beadle - 1h2m59s
- 5th - Juston Bennett - 1h38m5s
- Random Winners - Steve Ward, Kevin Chen, Steven Ly, Ryan Kavanagh, Henry Olsen
Also on GameFAQs...
- Help - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about GameFAQs.
- Answers - Give or get help with other users for your favorite games.
- Contribute - Contribute your own FAQs, game data, reviews, images, and much more.
- FAQ Bounty - Write a FAQ for a Most Wanted game, get a gift certificate.
- Game Companies - A list of all the companies that have developed and published games.
- Game Credits - A list of all the people and groups credited for all the games we know of.
- Most Wanted - The Top 100 popular games without full FAQs on GameFAQs.
- My Games - Build your game collection, track and rate games.
- Top 100 - The Top 100 most popular games on GameFAQs today.
- What's New - New games, FAQs, reviews, and more.