For the seventh anniversary of GameFAQs, we've got seven questions. Only a couple of them could be answered with knowledge; the rest require luck. It's open season.
For each question, enter your answer in the space provided. For each answer, you'll be ranked based on how far away from the "real" answer you are. If you get the answer right, you're ranked #1. If one other person gets it right and you have the next closest entry for that question, you're ranked #2. Ties increase the rank number, so if two other people get it right (or are the closest to the answer) and you're behind them, you're ranked number #3, not #2.
The overall winners of the contest, in order of placement, were: marsman57 (Score: 2535), Serge16 (2806), EvilChild (3585), damn posting limit (4611), and Kyle K (5142).
Each question's answer and individual winners:
- How many servers currently run the GameFAQs site as a whole?
- How many different game systems does GameFAQs currently cover?
- Counting the first contest entry as number 1, which contest entry number will yours be?
- How many total entries will there be for this contest?
- How many total users had registered for the message boards by the end of November 7th, 2002?
- How many total hits did GameFAQs record on November 5th, 2001?
- How many total hits did GameFAQs record on November 5th, 2002?
6 (as of 11/5, 4 CGI servers, 1 HTML server, 1 database server)
513 correct answers, Bubba26 wins the random draw
69 (73 total categories, 4 aren't for individual systems)
72 correct answers, SPENCERNAMAN wins the random draw
BlkHwk075 correctly guessed his entry number, #3573
Immo39 picked 17653
Notre Game was one of 5 to pick 544000
SePhiRoTh126 picked 2567746
whiz kid picked 7110923