Game Companies: Blue Omega
Company Info: Blue Omega Entertainment, a subsidiary of Heavy Hammer, was founded in 2003, in Annapolis, USA, by CEO Michael Urbanski, as a cutting edge entertainment company specialising in feature film and video game production. Comprised of uniquely talented and diverse professionals from various industries, the team of Blue Omega has made it their goal to develop new best practices for entertainment product development. Blue Omega’s film productions include Dark Ride, released by Lions Gate Films and psychological thriller Danika, starring academy award winner Marisa Tomei and Craig Bierko. Blue Omega is now moving into the video game space with Damnation, a genre-blending action shooter. The prototype was a winner in the Make Something Unreal contest, hosted by Epic Games and sponsored by NVIDIA Corp and now this groundbreaking title is coming to the PC, Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 in late 2008
Also on GameFAQs...
- Help - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about GameFAQs.
- Answers - Give or get help with other users for your favorite games.
- Contribute - Contribute your own FAQs, game data, reviews, images, and much more.
- FAQ Bounty - Write a FAQ for a Most Wanted game, get a gift certificate.
- Game Companies - A list of all the companies that have developed and published games.
- Game Credits - A list of all the people and groups credited for all the games we know of.
- Most Wanted - The Top 100 popular games without full FAQs on GameFAQs.
- My Games - Build your game collection, track and rate games.
- Top 100 - The Top 100 most popular games on GameFAQs today.
- What's New - New games, FAQs, reviews, and more.